Federal Grant Programs – Title II and Title IV
Title II Part A of the federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) provides supplemental resources to school districts to support systems of support for excellent teaching and leading.
The priorities of Title IIA are to:
- Increase student achievement consistent with the challenging State academic standards;
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of teachers, principals, and other school leaders;
- Increase the number of teachers, principals, and other school leaders who are effective in improving student academic achievement in schools; and
- Provide low-income and minority students greater access to effective teachers, principals, and other school leaders.
For more information please go to http://www.doe.mass.edu/federalgrants/titleii-a/
Title IV Part A of the federal Elementary and Secondary Education Act (ESEA) provides districts with funds to build capacity and ensure that all students have access to a high quality educational experience.
The priorities of Title IV are to:
- Support well-rounded educational opportunities;
- Support safe and healthy students; and
- Support effective use of technology
For more information please go to http://www.doe.mass.edu/federalgrants/titleiv-a/
District documents available for download:
- BHRSD Professional Development Plan
- 2019-22 District and School Improvement Plans
- 2018-19 Professional Development Evaluation
- Targeting Funds
- 2018-19 Title IV
See also Title I